Local Times - everyone, everywhere invited!
London (BST) 19:30-20:30
San Francisco (PDT) 11:30am-12:30pm
New York (EDT) 2.30pm-3.30pm
Berlin (CEST) 20:30-21:30
Daoyin Breathwork holistically benefits the whole cardio-respiratory system which includes our Lungs and Heart as well as exercising the breathing muscles that are internal and we do not see. Daoyin is said to massage your inner organs and to nourish and harmonise all the natural energies in your body!
Classes can be done from a standing or sitting posture at your own pace and intensity.
* receive expert coaching so you can correctly gain ownership in order to practice at least six Daoyin breathing exercises in your own time
* discover the holistic inter-relationship that exists through your whole body-mind-spirit that includes your movement, breath and qi (chi) energy
* discover an anatomy of breathing including the difference between breathing and cardio-respiratory cellular function
* explore aspects of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Taoism that relate to Daoyin such as Yin/Yang theory, 5-Element theory and the 8-Principles
* experience a felt-sense of inspiration, fairness, kinship and selflessness balancing negative emotions such as sadness and grief - feelings all associated with your Lungs in Traditional Chinese Medicine
The number of places on this unique course are limited so that the facilitator can best offer an interactive experience with participants. Drop-in tickets for individual sessions can be booked if places are available.
Type of format: Course with Drop-in's Welcome
Duration of each session: 60 minutes
Technical platform for the course: Zoom Pro
Concessionary Ticket - is only for job seekers, students and seniors with a low household income.
Drop-In Ticket: You can only purchase one Drop-In ticket at a time. You can expect an email from Intercultural Roots within 1-2 working days providing you with a choice of Drop-In sessions available to you. Upon receipt of your confirmation we will manually add you to the Zoom meeting and you will receive your confirmation and link.
Please ensure that you book at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the course, excluding Drop-In tickets where available, to allow time for you to receive confirmation emails and your entry link to Zoom. This is because we rely on third parties for confirmation etc. Please ensure you have read the Legal notices on our website before booking, in particular our notices regarding Privacy (including Privacy Considerations When Using Zoom), Refund & Cancellation, Disclaimers and Terms.